Lisbon is blessed with warm, sunny weather year round. There are few places in the world with its diverse qualities, from traditional sophistication to lively beaches, elegant apartments to new luxury condos. Lisbon has lifestyle options for all tastes and budgets. The city is home to one of Europe’s lowest crime rates and renowned for offering high quality of life in a safe environment. Lisbon is still quite cheap and quiet when compared to most European capitals.
– Alfama And Graça : The capital’s oldest and most typical neighborhoods. Famous for their narrow streets, and filled with restaurants, these neighborhoods are the stylistic heart and the soul of the city.
– Lapa And Campo De Ourique ; These are the most vibrant residential districts. With a range of shops, grocery stores, and small markets, these two neighborhoods are great if you want a real community feeling.
– Entrecampos And Cidade Universitária : Perfect for students, this area is highly accessible with lots of affordable housing options. There are numerous public transportation outlets available nearby, as well as several small, modern buildings offering loads of cheap apartment opportunities
– Parque Das Nações : This is the most sophisticated neighborhood in Lisbon and a wonderful place for walking and biking. Overlooking the Tagus River, this neighborhood is full of bars, restaurants, recreational areas and a large shopping center.
– Chiado And Príncipe Real : The most emblematic neighborhoods in town, Chiado and Príncipe Real are the liveliest districts and unquestionably the most highly sought neighborhoods to live in Lisbon